Hawk's black air mover blower fan is one of our most economical carpet dryers that is a UL/CUL approved machine. It does a great job of moving mass quantities of air, while pulling under 6 amps. This makes it a great choice for the flood restoration industry. It can just as easily be run off of a generator as an electrical outlet, because of its low amperage usage.
With the multi-direction capability, this air mover blower helps to direct air into those hard to reach drying areas like sub floors, carpet padding, and walls. Please take a look at our full line of air moving carpet blowers
, if the this unit is not exactly what you're looking for.
- Multi-speed drying gives you options from 2000 to 2950 maximum CFM.
- 1/2 HP motor pulls only 5.3 amps when this air mover blower fan is set to the highest speed.
- Rotationally molded polyethylene maintains the strength and shape of the blower.
- Large squirrel cage generates the greatest amount of air flow in a 1/2 HP motor that is possible.
- Quiet operation (64 dB on its highest setting) allows for use in any area at any time.
- Cord wrap keeps the cord in place as you stack multiple units to keep them off the ground during storage.