This 3 motor IPC Eagle pump out vacuum is the perfect tool for restoring and cleaning up areas in a hurry. This vacuum is just like IPC Eagle's single motor and dual motor wet/dry pump out vacuums, but come with 3 motors to give you the extra power for quickly sucking up debris and liquid. Each of these units is built with a large 24 gallon tank that is capable of holding solids and liquids. You must then empty the solids by hand, or use the powerful pump to pump out any liquids at a fast rate of 48 gallons per minute.
The unit is also back by a great warranty (10 years on tanks, 3 years on motor & 1 year on parts). A full tool kit is included to recover water from hard surfaces (squeegee tool) and other areas. For even more options, take a look at our full line of flood water extractors.
A hose is not included to hook up to the pump out motor of this machine, but any standard garden hose will attach to the fitting that comes with the machine. Even if you were to out work the pump, the solution tank is only 24 gallons, so the pump would be able to empty that in about 30 seconds. This machine works great with used with the Dri-Eaz low grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifier for dehumidifying and several CleanFreak® high speed fan to dry waterlogged areas.
- 3 motors to give you most suction and air flow from a flood extractor in the industry!
- A garden hose can be used to dump the recovered solution from your vacuum.
- This wet/dry vacuum with pump comes with a 10' hose, 2-piece wand, 19" squeegee tool, and a garden hose adaptor.
- Durable polyethylene tank is able to stand up to years of abuse while retaining its shape.
- Comes with a 10 year warranty on the tank, 3 years on the motors & 1 year on parts.
- 24 gallon tank
- Pumps out up to 48 gallons per minute
- 13 amp electrical draw
- 267 CFM air flow
- 87 inches of water lift