This water vacuum easily cleans out flooded areas of water and other undesirable liquids. It has a pump out system built into it, to pump out up to 50 gallons per minute. It can handle recovering large volumes of water, sludge or solids, that may have stones, dirt, and other objects up to 1/2" in diameter in it. Inside the recovery tank is a rust proof steel basket that catches all large objects before they enter the recovery tank. This allows just pure liquid to pump out the machine to a drainage area. We recommend when recovering large jobs to check the recovery basket every 15 minutes to assure it is free from obstructions, and not full of material.
We do have other models available in our flood water extractors section, if this model does not need your individual needs. This machine comes with two 50' hoses for recovery and dumping, and 12" squeegee wand for cleaning those smooth floors. Machine housing offers easy internal access to all components. 1/3 HP auto dump pump out motor has a vortex impeller and epoxy coated cast iron housing. Vacuum motor is manufactured with a steel fan cover and aluminum fan blades with double ball bearings.
- Recovers water & debris up to a 1/2" in diameter.
- Designed specifically for restoration & flood water recovery work.
- 50 GPM flow rate allows you to extract large areas quickly.
- Two 50' hoses offer you adequate coverage to recover and dump in a designated drainage area.
- 12" double squeegee recovery wand is great for recovering on hard floor surfaces.
- Fiber composite body makes it lightweight and durable.
- Cover lifts up for easy access to flood pumper vacuum motor.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Pumps out up to 50 gallons per minute
- 15 amp electrical draw
- 107 CFM air flow
- 143 inches of water lift
I assume it is very good, it has not been used due to delays in work. The delivery of the article was within the planned without setbacks, I recommend them.
Well constructed extraction machine.
Customer service and delivery was superb, could not be any better.
Will order from them again when needed.
we use this machine every week on jobs. Best performance i have seen. Pumps out more water and easy to move around. 5 star. Way better than any thing else i have tried
Product Information + Specs
Dump Hose - 50' x 1.5"
Parts - 1 year, excluding wear & tear items
Labor - 90 days from an authorized service center
Rear - 10" non-marking