When you need a complete professional kit to measure and track moisture in buildings and homes the Protimeter MMS2 Restoration Kit is for you. The MMS2 moisture meter from GE is the all new premier device to sense and monitor moisture in building materials such as wood, gypsum, plaster, concrete, cinder block (and more) including sub-surface moisture migration. It has full hygrometer features and data logging capabilities.
The MMS2 Restoration Kit includes the MMS2 moisture meter, the Hammer Electrode, Quickstick sensor, remote HD MC probe attachment, four extra hammer pins, a pair of 5 in. deep wall probes, a pin calibration checker, data logging software, and complete instructions. These items are packed securely in a sturdy plastic case with snap-lock tabs. This is one of our best moisture detection kits that we offer.
*Please Note: This meter formerly had a part # of DRI-F489.
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Rugged, lightweight and ergonomic meter case.
- Log up to 1000 results, each with date and time stamp from all instrument functions.
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with laser pointer
- Hammer Probe: Allows user to penetrate into structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38 in. (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content at depth. Includes ten replacement pins.
- Quickstick sensor measures ambient temperature and humidity with industry-leading speed and accuracy.
- HD MC Probe attachment with cable for testing difficult-to-reach areas.
- Deep Wall Probes. 5 in. (127 mm) probes allow you to measure moisture in drywall, wall cavity insulation, concrete, stucco, plaster, masonry, and other building materials.
- Data logging software. Install on your PC to manage date, create reports, safely backup project records. PC only. Includes USB cable.
- Sturdy carry case. Hard plastic case organizes and protects your sensitive moisture detection tools. Snap-lock fittings secure the contents during transportation and storage. Sturdy pre-cut foam inserts hold instruments and accessories firmly in place.
- Kit contains Protimeter and Hammer Probe