AirMaster is a fan manufacturer that patented the first electrical fan in 1886. So, needless to say, they have a long history with fans, and they know how to produce a quality fan. This 42" air blower barrel fan is an epoxy coated metal barrel, with 3 aluminum blades. The overall unit weighs 120 pounds, and is mounted to a heavy duty base that has 8" steel wheels with rubber tires to move it around. It is a great fan for moving large amounts of air in a straight line to cool people or products in the manufacturing process.
All of our barrel & drum fans cool large areas in no time. They work especially well in wide open warehouses, industrial settings, and especially manufacturing plants.
- This 2 speed stationary air blower barrel fan moves up to 14,000 CFM for maximum cooling.
- On its highest setting the fan only pulls 9.0 amps, so multiple fans can be plugged into the same electrical circuit.
- 8 inch wheels mounted on a sturdy frame allow you to easily move this 120 lb. fan from area to area.
- Air blower barrel is made from an epoxy coated metal, and the fan blades are made from aluminum.
- UL/CUL listed for safe use in manufacturing and industrial settings.