These 3M half face respirators are reusable and offer great versatility for many environments and applications. They provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with the appropriate cartridges and filters.
The 6000 series of respirators have a low-profile design to provide exceptional visibility and accommodate safety glasses. Filters are easily installed with a simple twist allowing you to quickly switch out to a fresh pair. Not only are the 3M 6000 respirators cost effective, but they can be washed and reused many times.
Simply combine the 3M 6000 series of respirators with the 3M 2000/7000 series of filters or the 3M 6000 series of cartridges.
- Cradle head harness and easy fasten neck strap.
- Lightweight elastic material for comfort during long periods of work.
- Low profile design minimizes interference with field of view & allows for the use of safety glasses.
- Twin filter design for even distribution of weight and minimal obstruction to field of vision.
- Bayonet connection fitting system to a broad range of filters to protect against gases, vapors and particulates.
- 3M 6100 Small (Children & Adults under 5'5")
- 3M 6200 Medium (Standard size for most adults)
- 3M 6300 Large (Individuals 6'5" and taller)
Available 3M Filters