With the Dri-Eaz SurveyMaster handheld moisture detection system, you can search out and measure moisture with the same tool. It offers two different ways to detect moisture. Either with a set of penetrating pins, or with non-invasive radio frequencies. It can help you tell the difference between surface damage and deep down water damage. The straightforward LCD and LED color-coded scale displays readings clearly and simply. A hammer probe can be attached for even more precise, in-depth moisture readings.
After detecting water and moisture, we recommend using a Dri-Eaz commercial dehumidifier, along with a carpet drying fan to help disperse the wet air.
If this tools is not exactly what you're looking for, we do have other moisture detection tools available.
*Please Note: This detector formerly had a part # of DRI-F522.
- Detects moisture without making holes in materials, and independently of surface moisture.
- Uses non-invasive radio frequencies to search for moisture behind finished materials like ceramic tile and vinyl flooring.
- Penetrates materials with pin electrodes to take precise readings of moisture content in wood, drywall, or other materials.
- Measures moisture w/ pins or radio waves
- Tells if it's surface or deep water damage