Clorox Tilex® Disinfects Instant Mold & Mildew Remover is EPA registered product that kills mold, whitens as it cleans, and removes tough stains. Mildew, mold, and soap scum stains are no match for this disinfecting spray. For the product to properly destroy mold spores, staph, strep and athletes foot fungus, you need to allow the product to dwell on the infected area for at least 5 minutes before wiping up. Great for use in locker rooms, training/work out facilities, kitchens and bathrooms. Just one spray kills tough, ugly mold and mildew without scrubbing.
- EPA registered to kill mold
- Kills mold & prevents it from regrowing
- 9 quarts per case