The Dri-Eaz DriForce wall drying system contains a fan/negative air machine with over 100 different attachments for drying water damaged walls. It is specifically designed to dry enclosed cavities, like those found in between studs in walls, between joists in floors and ceilings, under and behind fixed structures, as well as many other areas that are difficult to reach with one of our standard Dri-Eaz carpet & floor drying fans. The system works because airflow across wet materials is one of the basic principles of drying. The DriForce fan can either dry items by injection drying (forcing air into wall cavities), or extraction drying (pulling moist air out of an enclosed cavity).
The Dri-Eaz DriForce wall drying fan is connected to an Air Delivery System (ADS), that is then connected to 12 plastic supply tubes, which are then connected to a wall, via an air nozzle. You connect these tubes to the wall by simply drilling a 1/4" hole into the wall in between the studs in the walls and connecting an air nozzle to the line. The air nozzle is then secured to the wall with just a quick quarter turn. These 1/4" holes are small and and easy to repair after the structural drying. For improved drying times, we recommend using a Dri-Eaz dehumidifier, and several axial flood fans for small amp draws and extreme air movement capacity.
*Please Note: This system formerly had a part # of DRI-F211.
- 1 DriForce airmover
- 13 7-foot ADS hoses w/ cuffs
- 8 manifolds
- 1 400-foot coil of PVC tubing
- 100 ¼-in. injector nozzles
- 4 manifold end caps
- 5 coupler fittings
- 2 T-fittings
- 25 tube extender connectors
- 1 muffler
- 2 wheeled duffel bags
- Speed up the drying of wall cavities, behind cabinets, under stairwells, and around tubs & showers.
- Small 1/4" holes are easy to cover and repair after water damaged walls are dry.
- Use positive or negative air pressure to force in, or vacuum air out.
- Dries up to 90 linear feet of wall space.
- Averages just 3 amps, so you can run multiple units off of the same circuit.
- 100 CFM & 38" of pressure
- Comes w/ over 100 different attachments
- Drys up to 90 feet of damp walls
- Draws 4.8 amps
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Either positive or negative pressure Drying Modes
- Less than 1/4" Air Nozzle Hole Size
- 13 sections, 7ft. each - Air Delivery System