This Trusted Clean 'Quench' is an industrially rated wet vacuum that excels in flood water restoration cleanup. This machine comes with a front mount squeegee, as well as a 5-piece accessory kit for all types of water recovery. Simply push the vacuum around and the front mount squeegee will recover liquid from any area it passes over. The accessory kit is also equipped with a stand-up wand and recovery tool for cleanup in hard-to-reach areas. A great tool that has flood restoration professionals proclaiming it as a game changer!
With an 18 gallon recovery tank, you can recover lots of volume of water during flood restoration clean up. A rear drain hose is easy to use and can direct the recovered dirty water into a floor drain or recovery area. A float ensures that the vacuum will shut down once full and not suck water into the vacuum motor. The machine can also be used for dry pickup but really excels in water recovery.
- 24" front mount squeegee & full tool kit for extreme flood water clean up.
- Extremely durable body & frame will last for years on even the most extreme job sites.
- 18 gallon recovery tank has an easy-to-use dump hose that can direct dirty/recovered water into any area.
- Clean up any area with the 9' vac hose, dry tools (crevice tool & dusting brush), wet tools (front mount squeegee & squeegee tool) & the stainless steel wand.
- Industry-leading 8-year warranty on the housing, 3 years on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days for travel.
- 18 gallon wet/dry vac
- 1.17 HP Motor
- Front mount squeegee & 4-piece accessory kit included